We have many cats who are looking for long-term, indoor, caring homes.
Please visit Petfinder
for a current list of our cats ready for adoption now.
- Seniors For
Seniors - When one of our senior cats (9 yrs or
adopted by a senior citizen, HoD will
waive the adoption fee.
- Bonded Pairs
- Sometimes when two cats are given to us to be adopted,
we promise the previous owner that we
will adopt them out to the same
forever home. So to help both
the cats and the families that want to adopt
them, HoD will reduce the adoption fee
to $100 for both cats.
The typical adoption process follows this pathway:
- Contact KT for adoption information by e-mail
or by phoning 503-262-0763.
- Visit the kitties at the shelter at a
- Find your soul-mate.
- Complete an application.
- Discuss any concerns regarding your new family
- Pay the application fee. ($65)
- A House of Dreams staff member will complete a
site visit of your home.
- Your new loved one arrives!
Unless otherwise noted, the $65 adoption fee includes the
- Spay or Neuter (cats above the age of 5 months)
- Rabies Vaccine
- FVRCP Vaccine
- Testing for FeLV and FIV
- Pre-adoption veterinary wellness check which includes a